2 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Ugh

To contact us Click HERE
I have not felt well for the past 2 days so I have not been very productive. This Seattle winter in March isn't helping me any either. Snow on the ground is chilling me to the bone, literally.  Anyway, in my quest to live more simply and with less consumerism, I have decided to start leaving my debit card at home and to only carry cash. I figure this way I can't impulse buy things I don't really need. This does not come in handy when I want a coffee....which then begs the question. What changes do I really want to make to move to a more simplistic lifestyle? Today, I found a coupon for a free coffee stashed in my wallet so I was able to maintain my frugality while still getting my caffeine fix, haha.  I did decide to budget $30 in cash for the week for spending. We will see how long it lasts and what I choose to spend it on vs what I give up buying.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder