17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

To contact us Click HERE
Over 1 year later and I have FINALLY decided to not only get serious about bloggin but I have also decided what I am going to be blogging about. Sustainable living.  I have decided to live a more minimalist and sustainable lifestyle. After reading a few books and many, many blogs over the past few days I have come to the conclusion that in general there is a lot of misunderstanding and misconception around this idea.

I am not here to set the record straight by any means. I have just made a decision that money is not the most important thing in my life and that I am going to start walking the walk so to speak. So why I certainly still spend momney and plan on engaging in activities with my friends and family, I am placing an emphasis on activities and connections (aka experiences) and not on things (aka more commercialized stuff).  Follow my journey with me and please feel free to ask questions or leave comments. My plan is to blog daily about my progress.  Today I did nothing but read. Tomorrow I am having friends over for dinner so tomorrow is dedicated to cleaning and getting ready for that, but I will blog about it regardless.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder