2 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Patience

To contact us Click HERE
I have a really busy week ahead yet I find myself glued to my computer this morning because I am suppose to get word this week (in my world that means hopefully today) of whether or not I have been accepted into a meditation retreat. 10 days of silence in May/June. Just what I need. Which is funny because I cannot imagine just being for 10 days. I can't even seem to just be for more than an hour.
I am off to workout, prep for classes that start tomorrow and try to not stay glued to my in box today. I am choosing right now to stop and mail a letter to a friend. An actual handwritten letter that you place an actual stamp on and send it off. That will calm me and re-direct my focus. Today is packed with angst, will strive for calmness tonight.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder